When you are in the LIGHT, you are aware, present with peace of mind. The honest and compassionate part of you––the best of your conscious mind––is in control. You can see both sides of reality and choose which reality you prefer to focus on. Though you know you are far from perfect, you accept yourself and usually take positive action.
Are you ready to stay aware and make healthy choices and changes that express the best of who you are?
When you are in SHADOW, you are on auto pilot. Your subconscious mind and your past are controlling you and your choices. Often, you are repeating distorted, limiting thoughts, feelings and behaviors that cause you to use strategies that can be life-threatening, or useless at best. These ways of reacting to life helped you get by in the past, but they are undermining you and your relationships now. You seem unable to express the best of who you are.
Are you ready to stop sleepwalking through life, allowing your past and your subconscious mind to hijack you? Do you want to retrain and rewire your brain and body to to live in the light?
WHAT IS THE PAYOFF WHEN YOU USE THE CHOICE-CUBE METHOD?
LIGHT: In the Light you are honest but kind. You feel grateful, peaceful, hopeful, and satisfied. Feeling this way is meant to be your normal way of life. Stress and problems come around, but in the light you:
- manage to stay open and curious, like a kid.
- stay balanced, a "giver," not just a "taker.'
- refuse to use old strategies to avoid or control people and problems inappropriately
- take action instead to make changes and resolve difficulties "win-win"
SHADOW: It's normal to go into shadow. Things happen. The problem is getting stuck there, in Shadow where you:
- feel stressed, confused, frustrated, anxious, or just numb.
- avoid confrontation and personal discomfort. Or you do whatever seems necessary to feel in control.
- try to control difficult people and situations in ways that feel safe (avoid or control) but fail to resolve the issue "win-win."
- are a "people pleaser" or you are the person who must always stay in control.
- swing between feeling like a victim or reacting as a victimizer.
- may feel stuck with no options, no way out... living a lot of life on autopilot.